background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Simple Valentine


I made up some pink papers and hearts a little while back hoping to use them for Valentine's Day cards. Well, I finally got them put together. They turned out really nice. Love the color!

This year has already be very busy for me. I've had several requests for handmade paper. It just makes my day when someone asks to have some paper made! Work has been very busy, lots of changes going on. And, I am working on a Craft Studio Paper website which will be up and running soon.

It's been so hard to really get motivated because of the cold that is just everywhere! I am not a cold weather person and all I want to do after work is snuggle up on the couch under a nice warm blanket! How many days until Spring? LOL

Stay warm y'all!

6 comments:

Diann said...

Ooooh, your paper turned out so beautiful and it made wonderful Valentine's!!! I'm glad to hear you are having requests for your paper...it's just the best! I like the darker tones you have used here. It certainly is cold here in NC...I'm ready for some outside weather as we are use to.
Thanks for sharing! Diann

Anonymous said...

I love these cards. Do you sell your paper you make?
Celeste

Carol's Crafts said...

Ooooooh your paper is beautiful. Such a soft color. Girl, I hear you.
I'm ready for this winter to be over. It's the coldest winter we've had in a long time. My hands get so dry in the winter they hurt.

Anonymous said...

Chrystal your cards are SO pretty!!!!! I love how they pop up off the page!!!!

Julie Ann said...

Beautiful colors, Chrystal! Love your handmade paper! It was 0 degrees F here this weekend! Brr! I can't wait for spring, either!

AngieHallHaviland said...

OH Chrystal!! Those are FABULOUS!!!! The colors are WONDERFUL!! Love these!