background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Heart (or Two) for You


Staying on the Valentine Theme... I made these hearts recently using the left over paper from a custom order. I have several shapes that I use to pull as much paper pulp as I can out of the water before I dump the water for filtering. I love making the hearts and this paper color is just delicious. I call the darker pink "Cranberry". :)
I have a set of these listed in my Etsy Shop. They remind me of my childhood. I always loved making Valentine's Day cards and cutting hearts out of construction paper! Too much fun!

1 comment:

Diann said...

Your handmade hearts are wonderful, Chrystal, and yes, the deep color reminds me of cranberries! Thanks for sharing!
Diann