background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Survey Drawing Winners!!!

I want to thank everyone who participated in my survey! I got lots of great feedback. :)


Winner of the handmade paper pack is Elizabeth!




Winner of the notecard pack is Kristina!




Congratulations Ladies! I hope you will enjoy your prizes. :)

For those of you who did not get to participate before today but would still like to complete the survey, please feel free to do so! I am always happy to hear from you. :)

1 comment:

KT Paper Crafts said...

I'm so excited! Thank you so much!

~Kristina :)