background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Hello" Tag



I made this tag for a swap I am in. It has been a while since I made any tags and I was really struggling with what to do! But, I saw this quote in an old book I have and thought it would be a perfect theme for a tag... I placed the quote on the back.


The recipient of this tag likes the color blue and I thought that it just needed a simple "hello" on the front. I drew the silver swirls with my silver metallic Gelly Roll pen which, by the way, not only writes very well on the blue paper on the front but also on the dark blue acrylic paint on the back of the tag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Chrystal..I loved this tag...in fact I loved the words and have it displayed so that I see it every day....what a nice start to my day. And yes..I love blue..how sweet of you. Thank you so much for this great tag....and treasure.
Hugs...