background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Springtime Flowers

I think flowers are just so beautiful. They add so much color to the world... I have been blessed to have flowers blooming around my new home, thanks to the previous owners. :) There was one plant that I always wanted in my flower bed, Lantana. I just fell in love with it many years ago but never was brave enough to go ahead and plant one. Well, my new home has SEVERAL of these wonderful plants! How is that for luck. Or maybe destiny? I didn't even know they were planted here until the Spring. Anyway, I have these beautiful yellow/red and yellow/pink lantanas and I planted the purple myself.


Another favorite of mine: Gerber Daisy. I have several of these growing as well, but only one has bloomed so far...

Anyway, just wanted to show a little color on my blog today. :)

Hope you all have a COLORFUL day!

1 comment:

ShellyRaeWood said...

They are very happy!! I have lantanas too.....and I love them as well. I rec'd mine from a friend. Mine is not blooming this year yet as John had to relocate it. It seems to still be adjusting!! LOL I LOVE the daisies!!