background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm a Winner!!!


Recently I entered a contest at Paper Imagery Designs and would you believe it...

I won this beautiful Necklace! :) It was made by Angie Haviland. She posted a bottle cap charm tutorial which you can see here.
I feel so very lucky to be receiving such a wonderful necklace. Thanks so much to Paper Imagery Designs and to Angie!

3 comments:

Julie Ann said...

Yeay!!! It's a gorgeous necklace!

Anonymous said...

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo....Congratulations girl!!!!!!

AngieHallHaviland said...

It's on it's way soon!! So GLAD that YOU won!! Hope you enjoy it!