background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Printing on Handmade Paper

I was asked recently if my handmade papers would go through a printer. I had never tried it before so I thought now was the time to give it a try. Here is the result:


The photos aren't that great. I need to learn how to use our scanner! LOL
The yellow ink didn't show well but everything else looks great. The paper went through the printer easily, no jamming. I am very excited about this! :)
A big thank you to those people who asked if this could be done with my papers! I learned something new. :)

3 comments:

ShellyRaeWood said...

Looks great Chrystal!! ANother bonus reason to LOVE your paper!! :::Smiles::: Shelly

www.shellyraewood.blogspot.com

AngieHallHaviland said...

OHHHHH I'm excited too!!! Hadn't thought of this...but will certainly use it now!!

K is for Calligraphy said...

Oh my the possibilities Chrystal! You just opened another can of worms; the yummy and gormet kind of worms!