background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Monday, January 19, 2009

Yes, a Valentine's Day Post

I always seem to be so behind when it comes to preparing for holidays. I am trying to do better! :) I did manage to make 2 Valentine's Day themed items...
Handmade paper:


With matching hearts:


And some Crayon Paper:


Lots of fun! :)
I am also working on actual Valentine's Day cards too! I haven't made those in so long!
Heart Day will be here before we know it... I need to get in gear and make my hubby a card too! :)

1 comment:

Lola said...

What beautiful paper! I've tried before (with one of those kits) and it didn't come out nearly as beautiful as yours!