background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Saturday, January 17, 2009

And the Award goes to....... Me!

And a bunch of other wonderful people!!!


My dear friend Angie gave me an award. She is such a sweetheart! You can see her blog here: http://angiehallhaviland.typepad.com/angiesartfulllife/


Here is my Award:


I am to name 7 of my favorite things:
1. Summer (my favorite season!)
2. Iced Tea
3. Playing with paper
4. My daughter's Artwork
5. My Husband's eyes
6. snacking on Avocados
7. Dark chococale Hershey kisses
Now, to pass this award on to 7 people...
Wonderful blogs from some very creative people! :)

No comments: