I got tagged! Twice! Wowzers!
Once by my EtsyPaper Pal Katy http://kisforcalligraphy.blogspot.com/
and once by my good Friend Angie http://angiehallhaviland.typepad.com/angiesartfulllife/
I am supposed to tell 6 things about myself and then tag 5 blogging friends.
Here we go:
1. I have 2 tattoos. One on my ankle and one on my wrist. The one on my wrist has my hubby's name in it.
2. I was a dancer when I was little girl. Ballet, tap and jazz! However, I cried all through a ballet solo at a recital because I have a big stage-fright problem.
3. My favorite cars are Mustangs. I had one in High School. An '81 Mustang - lots of fun! And I had one a couple of years ago. A 2002 beautiful Yellow Mustang. I sold it because 1) My daughter was getting too tall to sit in the back seat and 2) when it rains here in Lubbock the intersections flood pretty bad and I didn't want to get stuck! I shall have another one someday!
4. I love Action Flicks!!!
5. Favorite Food: Fajitas! YUM!
6. I would love to retire in the Texas Hill Country. Beautfiul place. :)
OK, Now to tag:
Well, I am only going to do 3 friends... LOL!
On the subject of tags, here is a card I made a little while back for a swap:
A little more ART to share....
3 years ago