background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Monday, November 10, 2008

Message in a Bottle

I am participating in a Message in a Bottle swap that is just too much fun!

Recently, I received my first bottle:











With tons of goodies:



For every bottle I receive, I send out 2 and I get 4 in return! Talk about some great mail days!

You can see the fun here: http://www.GoMakeSomething.com/mib

I can't wait to play... :)

1 comment:

AngieHallHaviland said...

WOW...looks like a great bottle...I've signed up...but not recieved any yet :( Maybe soon!!

Great updates on your blog...the black paper turned out beautifully!!

Love your new Blog FALL background!!