background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Spiral Journal


I've been wanting to alter a spiral bound notebook for a while. Yesterday my daughter and I were in the store and saw all the school supplies on sale so I picked up a couple to play with. I am planning to send this one to my Aunt. She likes to sew and I saw this paper in Michael's and thought it would be perfect. This is from Tim Holtz's Ideaology line. The paper is Kraft Resist. I colored the lovely lady with colored pencils and metallic crayons. Also used some Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Faded Jeans and the Distress Markers in Faded Jeans and Mustard Seed. The tag was punched out of Me&My Big Idea's Coastal Venice paper pack. I also glued some plastic pearls and a piece from a sewing kit. 

I hope she will like it. It was fun to make!

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

so very cool, I luv altering albums/journals too...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*