background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Been busy!

I have been busy making handmade paper over the last 6 weeks. Here are the results:

I got through the rainbow. Now I am working on neutrals and junk mail paper. :)


I finally got one listing in my Etsy shop. I am hoping to list one item a day (at least this week).  Hopefully by next weekend I'll have some more paper ready to go into my shop! You can check this listing out here: Craftstudiopaper at Etsy.  

Thanks for looking! 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

it's great to see you back!!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Chrystal S said...

Thanks Rachel! :)

Diann said...

You have been busy and your new papers look delicious...love them!
How exciting it would be to open a package and find those there!
Diann