background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Friday, December 31, 2010

Photos to share

 My Christmas gift from my wonderful Hubby was a new Macro Lens for my Digital Camera. I was thrilled because I love taking close-up photos and now I can get even closer! The weather was great today so we took a walk around our property and I snapped a few pics. Here are some of my favorites. The one above is the temp gauge on my Hubby's grill.

 Moss on a dead tree.

 Termite hole and trail on a pine tree.

Loved the texture on this downed tree.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WOW Chrystal, congrats on your new camera!! Your photos are BEAUTIFUL...the detail is great and they are so clear. Feel like I can just touch the scenery!! :)

Tammy D said...

Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing!

Elaine Akers said...

Great photos on your blog. I love all of the close up pictures. I have an older Minolta 35 mm that I loved using the macro feature on. Thanks for sharing.

Diann said...

I'm so happy you received the new lens for your camera and know you and Kristal will enjoy taking many pictures! Love your tree on your porch too....looks like a great Christmas for you all! Your pictures are outstanding! Diann

Ashley Pahl said...

Those are fantastic photos!

Rachel said...

Im completely with you, macro pictures are the best! I absolutely LOVE the grill temp picture it looks like it's covered in diamonds!

Liz said...

Wow your photos are very beautiful!

I also love your Williamson quote! Thank you for sharing. :)