I am working on revamping my Etsy Store with a focus on Handmade Papers and Crayon Papers. I love doing beadwork but I am just feeling a pull to change my focus so...... I am having a survey.
Please take a moment to answer the following questions and either email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers or leave a comment here on the blog. I won't publish your answers.
I will be accepting answers to this Survey until August 10, 2009. On August 11, 2009 I will be drawing names for 2 prizes: 1 set of 5 x 7 inch handmade papers (10 sheets) and 1 set of mini thank you cards with envelopes made with handmade papers (10 cards/10 envelopes).
1. How do you use handmade paper?
a. greeting card making
e. I don't use it but like to give it as a gift
2. What is your favorite size to use?
a. 2 x 2 inch
b. 5 x 7 inch
c. 8 1/2 x 11 inch
d. larger than 8 1/2 x 11 inch
e. a mixture of sizes
3. What size paper pack do you prefer to buy?
a. 6 sheets
b. 10 sheets
c. 25 sheets
d. more than 25 sheets
e. depends on my project
4. What do you like or dislike about handmade papers?
5. Do you like your handmade paper pack to contain all one color of papers or do you prefer a variety of colors?
Please go to my shop at www.cspaperandbeads.etsy.com for the following questions...
6. What item would you like to see more of in my shop?
7. Are my prices reasonable, too low or too high?
8. Would you use this paper scrap recycling service? http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22873690
8a. If no, why?
9. What is your name and email address? This is so I can contact you if you are the winner of one of my prizes. (Your information will be kept private.)
Thank you so much for participating in my Survey!!