background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Friday, September 25, 2009

Halloween ATC


Last year I made this "ghostly" background crayon paper. I hoped to sell it in my Etsy shop but I never got it listed so it sat in a folder until this year. I decided not to sell it but to use it for an ATC swap. I really like how this turned out. It's not really my style to use a vintage photo but this little child looked perfect for this ATC. I don't know where my friend Angie got the image, but she was nice enough to send it to me a while back. When my husband looked at the finished ATC, he said "creepy", refering to the child. Yes, indeed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is cute Chrystal...and yes...I agree with your husband...the child is creepy...but looks perfect on this card...

Anonymous said...

Artfully creepy, and kind of quirky and cute! I like it.

AngieHallHaviland said...

OHHHHH WONDERFUL Spooky ATC!! (sorry no I don't remember where the image is from...guess I'm getting old LOL)

Chrystal S said...

LOL! Thanks anyway Angie! I have had this image a LONG time. Lots of stuff has happened since then. :) I actually forgot I had it until I did some organizing. If you are getting old, so am I!!! :)