background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

EtsyPaper Paper Pal Promotion

This December I am promoting my EtsyPaper Street Team Paper Pal: PaperPeddler (http://www.paperpeddler.etsy.com/)

I have been very impressed with PaperPeddler as a Seller and as a person. She is fantastic to work with and wonderful to talk to. :)

Here are some of my favorite items from her shop...


Each month she donates part of card and card set purchases to a charity. She has an awesome newsletter and she is going "green" with her invoicing. :)


Check out her shop. If you like paper, you'll love Paperpeddler!

3 comments:

Crystal Raen said...

Neat, but I have a quick question...how is she going green with her invoicing? Just curious. Thanks!

The Paper Peddler said...

Very nice post - thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Chrystal...Just wanted to let you know I've given you an award...Please check out my blog for the details!! Love ya girl!!
Penny Duncan