background


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" by Marianne Williamson

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall Colors!

Did I mention that I also enjoy making greeting cards? I guess it is part of that paper passion I have. :)


I think I am a little behind the times. Everyone is making things that incorporate Fall Colors. So, I grabbed some paper and couple of stamps and my Paper Flower Medallion from PaperPeddler.etsy.com and crafted away!








4 comments:

Kari said...

Very cute, love the colors!

♥ Megkip said...

Cute, goes good with fall,
you're right!

Diann said...

Oh, good to see that you have made more of your lovely cards! You know I love the fall look and colors, so these are quite lovely!

The Paper Peddler said...

Very cool! And I got a nice little chuckle when I saw the card with the medallion - thanks for the advertising (lol)!